Creamy Chicken Italiano
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Pkg Dry Italian Salad Dressing Mix
1/4 C Water
8oz Pkg Cream Cheese (softened)
10 3/4oz Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1. Place chicken in slow cooker.
2. Combine salad dressing mix and water. Pour over chicken.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 3 hours.
4. Combine cheese and soup until blended. Pour over chicken.
5. Cover. Cook on Low 1 hour, or until chicken juices run clear.
6. Serve over noodles or rice.
**NOTE: I skipped step 4-5 and just added the dressing mix, water, cream cheese, and soup all together. This recipe is a lot like THIS one (Ranch Crock Pot Chicken) only with Italian instead of Ranch.